#1023

gala
Participant

They hurt a lot, it is easy to say “just a sting” but it is nasty. Hopefully you don’t get an extreme reaction.

I got stung a week or so back when I accidentally knocked the top off a nest of sorts when moving a bale of hay and I got a sting for it. I was able to pull the sting out, so it didn’t actually go right in, but the arm was painful for several days, and red and swollen too.

I also got pinched/stung by a beetle of all things, on my thumb and that was incredibly painful for ages too.